If your SD Card isn’t recognized with the aid of your PC, it won’t be detected in Dossier Explorer. The main dilemma appears to be like corrupted or previous drivers or hardware concerns because of which this trouble occurs. The SD card won’t be detected in the inner SD card reader or USB SD card reader as this can be a software issue, but to substantiate this, you need to connect your SD card to another PC, and the SD card should work in this PC. IF now not then the SD Card may be faulty. Anyway, with out losing any time let’s see A way to Fix SD Card No longer Detected in Windows 10 with assistance from the below-listed tutorial.
Fix SD Card No longer Detected in Windows 10
Make certain to create a repair point just in case something is going wrong.
Method 1: Change SD Card force letter
1. Press Windows Key + R then type diskmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
2. Now right-click on your SD card and choose Change Drive Letter and Paths.
3. Now, in the next window, click on on Change button.
4. Then from the drop-down select any alphabet except the current one and click OK.
5. This alphabet stands out as the new drive letter for the SD Card.
6. Back see if you’re able to Fix SD Card No longer Detected In Home windows 10 issue.
Method 2: Run Hardware and Contraptions Troubleshooter
1. Press Home windows Key + I to open Settings then click on on Update & Security icon.
2. From the left-hand menu, make sure to select Troubleshoot.
3. Now less than “Find and connect different problems” section, click on on “Hardware and Devices“.
4. Next, click on on Run the troubleshooter and comply with on-screen instructions to fix SD Card No longer Detected in Windows 10.
Also Read : Fix Bluetooth Headphones Stuttering On Windows 10
Method 3: Disable and Re-enable SD card
1. Press Home windows Key + R then sort devmgmt.msc and hit Input to open Device Manager.
2. Extend SD Host Adapters or Memory Technologies Devices under which you’ll see your device Realtek PCI-E Card, reader.
3. Right-click on it and select Disable, it is going to ask for affirmation choose Yes to continue.
4. Returned right-click on your SD Card and choose Enable.
5. This will obviously fix SD Card not Recognized with the aid of PC issue, if not however cross to device manager.
6. This time expand transportable devices then right-click on your SD card device letter and select Disable.
7. Lower back right-click and select Enable.
Method 4: Update SD Card Drivers
1. Press Home windows Key + R then variety devmgmgt.msc and hit Enter to open Device Manager.
2. Expand Reminiscence technologies devices then right-click on your SD card reader and select Update Driver.
3. Next, select “Search immediately for updated driver software“.
4. Windows will immediately download & set up the latest driver in your SD Card.
5. Once finished, reboot your PC to avoid wasting changes.
6. If after the reboot, the issue persists then follow the subsequent step.
7. Lower back select Replace Driver yet this time chooses ‘Browse my machine for driver software.‘
6. Next, on the backside click ‘Let me select from a list of available drivers on my computer.’
7. Select the most recent driver from the record and click Next.
8. Permit the Home windows install drivers and once complete close everything.
9. Reboot your PC to save lots of changes, and you may be able to Fix SD Card Now not Detected in Home windows 10.
Method 5: Reinstall SD Card Drivers
Note: Before uninstalling the drivers, ensure you know the make & model of your SD card, and you have downloaded the most up-to-date drivers of your SD Card from the manufacturer’s website.
1. Press Home windows Key + R then variety devmgmgt.msc and hit Enter to open Gadget Manager.
2. Expand Reminiscence technologies devices then right-click on your SD card reader and select Uninstall.
3. Make sure to checkmark “Delete the motive force program for this device” then click on on the Uninstall button to keep with the uninstallation.
4. After the drivers of SD card are uninstalled, reboot your PC to save changes.
5. Now run the setup that you downloaded from the manufacturer’s website of your SD Card and follow on-screen directions to finish the installation.
6. Back Restart your PC to save lots of adjustments and spot if you’re capable to Repair SD Card No longer Detected issue.